Sunday 1 January 2017

New Year Message

*To residents of Christ Church East Central, your families and wider Barbados.*

Please accept my best wishes of good health, peace and prosperity to you and yours for 2017.  I have resolved to embrace hope and to foster a sense of endurance to get through much of the difficulties we faced over the last 9 years.  Should things continue as they are, or get worse, we must find creative ways to help each other endure. I can say without a doubt that as a father, husband, homeowner and economist, I truly understand how difficult things are to make ends meet. 

To this end, I propose that we apply a common sense approach to our challenges if we are going to endure.  As such and in my quest to offer solutions, my campaign team and I will be hosting various programmes across the constituency over the next few months which with your participation I hope can make a difference.  If we work together, I remain convinced that we can make a better tomorrow for nations, our families and ourselves. So join with me and together let us work to ensure that peace and prosperity is available for all Barbadians in 2017 and beyond.

Thank you and Happy New Year from my family to yours.

*Ryan Straughn*
Barbados Labour Party Candidate
Christ Church East Central